Follow Us @Lilly.Lovesss

Friday, December 16, 2016

Springfield Doll | Maria | #HGG16

I was provided with sample for my unbiased review.  All thoughts are my own and honest experience with this product.



I was given the chance to review this beautiful Springfield Doll!  I was so glad cause I know my munchkin would love it.  We received our friend Maria, I did not know what to expect.  I was so so surprise when I opened her up and took her out her packaging! 
Maria just comes with a nightgown like a long t-shirt and in the color green.  She has caramel colored skin and big brown eyes with long lashes :) She is very cute!  She is 18 inches tall, and totally posable with jointed arms and legs.

I was very surprised when I took her out the packaging because Wow! I did not expect her to feel soft! She is very huggable soft and just so nice.  I can definitely see my munchkin take Maria along with her on her adventures. I just need to get her some outfits and she will look just as fashionable. Maria's hair is so SOOOO soft! Omg, I truly love how silky soft it is.

So if you would love to gift a little one a doll but not looking to spend lots of $$$ you should totally check out Springfield Dolls! They start at $21.99 with prices this awesome you can get you a couple for you or as gifts and it will definitely make that little one so happy!



If you head over here you can enter to win a doll of your choice!  Good luck!  Who would you gift this doll to?  What was your favorite thing about this doll?



Buy It
You can find Maria here
 or her friends here starting at $21.99 












*Disclaimer: As mentioned above I received product in order for review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review in exchange for the product, my opinion is my own. I was not financially compensated for this post. 

1 comment: