Follow Us @Lilly.Lovesss

Monday, December 12, 2016

Peanut Butter Heaven with PB Crave | Review #HGG16

I was provided with sample for my unbiased review.  All thoughts are my own and honest experience with this product.


We love peanut butter!  It is a staple in our home. Plus peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are the best! :) with a tall glass of almond milk! Yum!  We got to sample some of PB Crave's famous gourmet peanut butter! It's peanut butter with a twist! These flavors are a treat for your taste buds.


These gourmet peanut butter come in 4 different flavors!
Cookie Nookie this one is a mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, organic wild honey and natural peanut butter! These together are so bomb!

Razzle Dazzle is a blend of red raspberry, organic wild honey, white and dark chocolate chips mixed into peanut butter! I seriously love raspberry jelly and mixed with this is ohmygosh delicious!

Coco Bananas this one is a tropical blend of bananas, cocoa, and organic wild honey! I loved this one! I totally add some spoonfuls to my banana shakes! Yummy!

Choco Choco this comes with double the chocolate! Both semi sweet and rich dark chocolate chips, and of course organic wild honey swirled into peanut butter!  


PB Crave is so good I will admit that I can just eat it by the spoonful. :D But when the munchkins see me, they ask for a pb and jelly sandwich! Ha, Ha!  Each jar has a minimum 9 month shelf life, made with no hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, no added sugar no trans fat.  It is gluten free, cholesterol free and is Kosher certified.  Plus it doesn't require refrigeration!

I like that PB Crave sources the best ingredients worldwide.  All natural and US grown peanuts, imported Brazilian organic honey, important belgin chocolate chips.  Plus other premium ingredients for all their flavors.  Not only does PB Crave making a difference, it is made different!

PB Crave is different because they give back.  A minimum of 2% profits from every jar is given to Project Peanut Butter.  How awesome of them. 


Since their family has always loved food and so many of their family traditions revolved around food; from their nightly family dinners around the dinner table to large family reunions – food was always involved; the Riess family wanted to create a different peanut butter. A peanut butter that is delicious, but that also gave back to the local and global communities. They created PB Crave peanut butters.


Buy It
You can find these in their SHOP
 You can get this variety pack for $20.00!
Connect














*Disclaimer: As mentioned above I received product in order for review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review in exchange for the product, my opinion is my own. I was not financially compensated for this post.  Thanks to PB Crave sending us these to review!


No comments:

Post a Comment